About Nissi and Benny
Your dealership alterantive service and repair shop
Nissi Motors is a true dealer alternative independent service center for your Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, Porsche and other European cars as well as Japanese imports and domestics. Nissi Motors specializes in maintenance services, diagnosis, repairs, and tunings for all makes of European cars and other cars in your family. Conveniently located in the SOMA / financial district of San Francisco, our technicians are factory trained and ASE certified professionals. With our services backed by our warranty to ensure superior quality and craftsmanship, we thrive to build our business on honesty, integrity and a good reputation.
Nissi Motors also offers a wide variety of services for many different manufactures for exports and domestics. Our San Francisco shop performs services from regular maintenance to performance tuning and brake service or other services you may want on your vehicle, contact us today to schedule an appointment. We also offer 24 hour towing & vehicle storage service.
- Complete Computer Diagnostics
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Drivability Problems
- Oil Changes
- Brake repair specialists
- >Mufflers and Exhaust Systems
- Steering and Suspensions
- Fuel System Services
- Coolant Systems
- Emission Repair Facility
- Air Conditioning Service
- Electrical Systems
- Fleet Maintenance
- Engine Work
- Window regulators/motors
- Check Engine
I would like to share my three years of customer experience at Nissi Motors. As an owner of two pristine classic cars that had earned multiple Concours d’Elegance awards across California, including Palo Alto Concours, Marin Sonoma Concours and Hillsborough Concours, I accept nothing less than the best in terms of routine maintenance and specialized restoration. I consider myself pretty meticulous and picky when selecting my mechanic. Like doctor to patient relationship, it takes lot of my confidence for me to have someone service my collectibles.
To ease you reviewers for their feedback, I will list them in bullet points for quick references.
1) They listen very well to customers’ job request(s) and finding(s) on their own car(s).
2) They only do what they are asked to do. They would, however, recommend what is needed to be done and your permission to have the job(s) done.
3) They try the best way to save a customer’s wallet by explaining whether a job can be deferred at the moment and identifying the most time-effective way to perform the repair to save labor hours.
4) They combined modern computerized technology along with old world mechanical craftsmanship. This is very important as parts sometimes could have been safely repaired with reliability rather than expensive complete replacement. Specific evident: vacuum lock system on my classic Benz.
5) They listen to my complaints and LEARN from them. I can personally witness that their improvement and that they brought their concierge service to the next level. Specific event: my worries about my car getting ding in their congested garage. Now, their shop is clean and organized.
Hope my brief list can provide you all with an unbiased view of my feeling about Nissi Motors. I rarely leave comments, but if I do, they are for sure, legitimate!
San Francisco, CA